Scalp eczema is also called seborrhoeic dermatitis which is characterized by red or pink in color, flaking of the surface and peeling of the scalp. This is a common disease which is harmless to patients but its irritating. Once the patient constantly scratches the affected area, it will lead to infections and complications.
There are numerous ways on how to treat scalp eczema. Below are tips on how to get rid of it naturally.
1) Use shampoo that contains natural ingredients. Avoid shampoo that has fragrances and scents that might be too harsh on your scalp. It is highly recommended to use oil-based shampoo such as olive oil. It will help treat the roots of your hair and will moisture your scalp.
2) Massage the olive oil onto your scalp after you bathe. For better results, you let it stay for a while onto your scalp. It is advisable to apply olive oil before going to sleep.
3) One of the best treatments of scalp eczema is to heal inside watch what you eat. You might be eating foods that trigger eczema that you have to watch out for. Take foods rich in vitamin E. It is known to give relief to itching scalp and treat affected skin. Include fresh green leafy vegetables as well in your diet.
4) Take as many glasses of water as possible. It will help you moisturize your scalp.
5) Control the urge of scratching. No matter how itchy your scalp is, do not scratch. It will just increase the inflammation, infection and scaling.
6) Prepare an oatmeal paste to relieve the itchiness. Soak in water cup of oatmeal. After 20 minutes, mix well and remove the liquid by straining in a cup. Add
5 drops of rosemary and another 5 drops of lavender oil. Mix the paste carefully. Dab the mixture on your scalp and let it stay for 10 minutes.
Do you want to discover great and amazing techniques you can use to naturally get rid of your ugly eczema? If yes, then you really need to get a copy of the “Quick Eczema Cure” Program!
Click here: Quick Eczema Cure Review, to find out more about this natural eczema treatment program and see how it has helped thousands of eczema-sufferers, just like you, round the world, to naturally treat their skin condition.
Related Articles: how to get rid of eczema, home remedies for eczema, best eczema treatments
Related Eczema Articles