Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream was created almost 80 years ago and has been used by millions of mums, dads and healthcare professionals ever since to treat the sore skin caused by nappy rash. Sudocrem is clinically proven to help by soothing, healing and protecting your baby’s delicate skin. Browse our site to find out more. Sudocrem is not just a nappy rash cream. It can also be used to treat cuts and grazes, sunburn, minor burns, acne and bedsores. It’s a very useful pot to have around.
- A water-repellent base forms a protective barrier, helping to stop any irritants (urine and faeces) coming into contact with the skin
- Softens and soothes sore; inflamed skin
- Help ease pain and irritation
- Zinc oxide which reduces the loss of tissue fluid
- Protective antiseptic cream
8 total views, 2 views today