It is embarrassingly simple; I don’t get it why people spend thousands of dollars looking for eczema relief, when all you ever need it is a simple moisturizer. Because of the health risks associated with steroid treatments, many people are switching to natural eczema treatment. There are many natural remedies that eczema sufferers have had success with, while some people are able to alleviate the symptoms of eczema by changing their diets.
1. Vitamin E oil is the most common natural method of curing eczema. Vitamin E has anti-oxidant properties which help in healing and hydrating the skin. Besides, vitamin A helps to cure eczema by boosting the immune system. Vitamin B2 oxygenates the skin and repairs the tissues, leading to a healthy skin. Vitamin B3 is essential for absorbing carbohydrates in order to maintain a healthy skin. Vitamin C is a natural anti-histamine and an immune booster. It regulates histamine in the body without inducing harmful effects. Since, vitamin C cannot be stored in the body, you need to supply it daily through vitamin C rich foods.
2. In cases of thick and cracked skin, try antimonium crudum. These particular symptoms of eczema may worsen in the sun, and patients that require this form of treatment may also crave sour things like pickles or vinegar. This topical remedy will help protect the skin from irritation and can also be used on calluses, plantar warts and impetigo.
3. Oatmeal baths are a great way to treat eczema. The oatmeal will sooth the skin, and stops the itching. Once you stop scratching your itchy skin, it has a chance to heal and clear up the eczema spots. You can purchase oatmeal baths at any drugstore or natural food store in your area.
4. Marigold tea: It can actually relieve the itching, flaking and blistering effectively and prevent the attack eczema attacks.
5. Gamma Linolenic acids are the form of essential fatty acids. Evening primrose oil and borage oil are the rich sources of gamma linolenic acids. Gamma linolenic acids help cure the inflammation of the skin by correcting the deficiencies that cause the inflammation. These properties help in curing eczema.
6. Arsenicum album can be used in anxious and restless patients whose skin may be itchy, dry and tend to burn intensely. Other symptoms include chills and indigestion when the skin is burning. Avoid scratching the affected areas and try applying heat to relieve the itching. This homeopathic remedy can be taken in pill form or applied directly to the skin. When taken orally it works to naturally release the foreign toxins in your body.
7. Green cabbage: Warm the green cabbage leaves and crush it. After that, just apply on the affected area under bandage overnight. It can relieve Eczema.
Author is an online medical researcher on eczema treatment and skin care. Click read more on eczema treatment, acne treatment.