If skin feels hot and itchy, is reddened, or has rashes, is bumpy or oozes, or just gets very dry and flaky, you might have eczema, which can appear on any part of the body. Eczema cure is not a difficult task and you can get hundred percent reliefs once you adopt simple natural methods.
1. Stress is one of the factors that can cause and aggravate the disease and therefore you should try to avoid it.
2. Be careful what type of clothing fibers you wear next to your skin, get items made of cotton or very silky smooth to lessen the onset of symptoms and avoid additional itching and other symptoms.
3. For treating eczema, a cream with 2% neem oil should be used. To speed up your recovery, neem capsules are also good to use. If you are a pregnant women however, neem oil should be avoided.
4. Eliminate things that trigger your outbreak. This can include any irritants such as soaps and cleansing products, house hold cleaners as well as dust and pollen. Other food items to avoid include eggs, wheat as well as soy. Another contributing factor to eczema outbreaks include stress as well as imbalances to your immune system.
5. Get yourself two cups of oatmeal. Fill your bath tub with lukewarm water. Then add these two cups of oatmeal inside. Let it dissolve for like 4 minutes and then enter the bath tub and soak yourself for as long as you want say like 30 minutes on the maximum.
6. Keep your skin cool, clean, dry, and comfortable. Hot showers can aggravate eczema, so be careful of the water temperature. Immediately change to a mild soap, not only for bathing, but for clothes washing as well. Avoid soaps, lotions or creams, shampoos, and hair or clothing rinses with scents. Speak with your dermatologist as necessary to find soaps and body toiletries products that are best bets for your eczema treatment.
7. Another natural oil that has helped many eczema sufferers is coconut oil. Coconut Oil is often used by herbalists as a key ingredient in healing ointments. It’s key benefits are that it supports the natural chemical balance of skin, reduces inflammation, and softens skin to prevent flaking and relieve soreness.
8. Taking probiotics can help to boost your immune system which can be helpful.
9. The other homemade cures for eczema is called Epsom salt solution. All you need is make a warm solution of it. Place some gauze inside this solution for some minutes. Later on, fold this gauze on the affected skin part. This will help reduce any itching you have been having, any redness and your eczema cured within days.
Author is an online medical researcher on eczema treatment and skin care. Click read more on eczema treatment, acne treatment.