Every day we hear on TV, read in the newspapers or on the Net about how important is to eat healthy natural food. The truth is when we go buying food it can be hard to decide which food is best for consume. Many times we are uncertain if we should take this or that orange or pepper and not so many times we are certain that we’ve made the exact selection.
Specialists advise that we should eat food that is marked as “organic”. This signifies some facts about the quality as restricted use of chemicals and pesticides. But actually the fact is that you don’t have to buy organic to eat healthy – natural foods are very good possible choice, without the high prices. Natural food means foods made of simple, familiar ingredients that you can identify that came from the earth, not from a factory, so the nutritional value is guaranteed. You should also look for words like “local” and “seasonal” because that means that you are eating the products when and where they supposed to be eaten. It’s natural to know and consume what is grown and caught near you.
Now you know how to select your food, so we will give you information about the top 10 natural foods that you should eat. You are what you eat and your life is not just one of the cooking games, so be careful about it.
– Almonds are a great source of proteins, vitamin E, and calcium. They prevent from heart diseases, help decrease cholesterol and help also with weight maintenance and loss.
– Another “super food” are the apricots, no matter fresh or dried. They are rich in fibre, full of potassium, and low in calories.
– Maybe you are afraid to eat chocolate, but you should know that chocolate and cocoa are a great source of powerful antioxidants that help fight diseases. Consuming them in acceptable amounts helps you lower the blood pressure and improve blood flow-plus. Also here is the effect of feeling better as an added bonus.
– Cucumbers are mainly build of water. They are mineral rich, full of potassium, phosphorus, and vitamins A and C. Cucumbers are low in saturated fat, cholesterol, and sodium.
– Figs are a wonderful source of dietary fibre and calcium also.
– Possibly you don’t like so much green bean but you should be familiar with the fact that it is a great dietary supplement. It’s low in saturated fat, sodium, and cholesterol but high in fibre, iron, and other vitamins and minerals.
– Hazelnuts are rich in vitamin B6 and E. They provide high protection against many diseases, including heart disease.
– Maybe you didn’t know but lemons are one of the best detoxifying foods that help fight degenerative diseases. They have very high diuretic qualities and antioxidants
– It’s good to know that red peppers actually have more vitamin C than an orange. They also provide a great energy and serve as an antioxidant, fighting disease.
– An excellent source of protein and calcium is the yogurt. Helps to improve digestion and increase immunity, and boosts your body’s capacity to absorb other useful vitamins and minerals.
Graduated philologist in comparative literature, born in Skopje, Macedonia. I find writing as one of the most appropriate ways to express myself and I like when it appears useful for the others as well.
Find More Eczema Foods To Eat Articles